Creating a Securitygroup:
1. Go to "Network" on the left navigation menu.
2. On the new page, select "Securitygroup"
3. Click the "Create Security group".
4. Fill out a unique name for your security group.
5. Fill out a clear description of your new security group.
6. Click the "Create security group" button to star creating your security group.
Removing a security group:
1. In the overview, select one or more security groups you would like to remove.
2. Click the "Delete security group" to remove your security group.
3. Confirm deletion of the securitygroup by clicking the "Delete securitygroup" button.
Manage a security groups:
1. Click behind security group in question the "Manage rules" button.
Adding a security group:
1. Click the "Add rule" button.
2. Rule: Select an template for the new rule.
3. Direction: Select an direction (Ingress/Egress)
4. Port: Fill in the required port to open.
5. Remote: Select your traffic source (CIDR/Security group)
Removing a security group::
1. Select one or more rules you would like to delete.
2. In the next screen, select "Delete rules"